Here are a few of the most common questions we are asked. If you need any further help contact us and we will do our very best to help.
Show All Close All
What is social media?
Social Media is in the form of networking websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc. You may have heard of these websites in terms of personal use but did you know they are also used for business? Did you know there is a social network for businesses called LinkedIn?
How can social media benefit me?
Social media is a great way to advertise either for free or with paid advertisements. Social media networking sites will:
- Promote awareness of your brand and services;
- Create a means of communication with your customers, existing or new;
- Give you a popular platform to run promotions and competitions;
- Show you are current and at home with new technologies;
- Open a new stream of revenue.
What will you do for us?
To get you started with social media, we will:
- Set up personal and business profiles;
- Create profile cover images;
- Work with you on a realistic strategy to increase brand awareness through social media.
What is a social media profile?Your profile on networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc. is like your About page on your website. It gives information about your company, business aims and objectives, mission statements, staff details, what you offer, where you are located, etc. you can add as much or as little information as you wish. You can also add images in most cases.
Can social media help my Google page rank?
Yes. Google’s current search algorithm ranks websites higher if they are linked to active social media profiles, particularly Google+.
What is a social media campaign?
Planning is important in any endeavour. We help businesses plan their use of social media to target specific audiences anywhere in the world. If you want more brand exposure we will build an awareness plan. Social media is very powerful and if used correctly, will help your business grow.