Here are a few of the most common questions we are asked. If you need any further help contact us and we will do our very best to help.
- is cost-effective and versatile when compared to traditional marketing;
- helps you build credibility, authority and reputation;
- offers growth into national and international marketplaces;
- is always available, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year;
- is a marketing tool – cheaper and quicker than print advertising;
- is convenient – your customers know that you are simply a click away;
- promotes your physical, brick and mortar, business;
- gets you feedback from your customers about your products or service through reviews, testimonies, surveys, polls and questionnaires;
- is easily updated instantly.
- what you want your website to be:
- purpose / goal of the website;
- type of website;
- number of pages;
- type of content;
- ideas on design – do you like the look of any other websites you’ve seen?
- who you are;
- what you do;
- who your customers are.
If you don’t want to write your website content yourself, find images, etc. then we can do it for you. We will seek your approval as we design and develop your website. We believe communication is key to a successful professional relationship.
Another factor which clients fail to think about is that the content in your website is a major task to prepare so get the content ready as quickly as possible. If we are writing the content for you please bear in mind the amount of time it will take to research and write.Last but not least there are various costs involved in building your website from registering domain names and hosting the site to time spent on designing and building so get the deposit paid as soon as possible so we can start work.
- fresh content encourages customers to return to the site;
- new offers and promotions;
- Google Search ranks higher websites who add new content on a regular basis.