Here are a few of the most common questions we are asked. If you need any further help contact us and we will do our very best to help.
Show All Close All
What is email marketing?
With the advent of email, messages reach customers almost immediately after being sent. Sending leaflets or brochures by the post, or ‘snail mail’, is quickly becoming a thing of the past as it is far too slow and expensive. Email is quick and more or less instantaneous. You can track effectiveness and measure success.
Why should I use email marketing?
- It’s cheap;
- You can instantly connect with your customers;
- You can track who opens the email, who follows the links in the email and who makes a purchase after seeing the email;
- You don’t have to pay for printing or postage;
- You can reach a wider audience, global if wanted;
- There’s no limit to how many marketing emails you send;
- You could send marketing emails out every day if you wanted (although this may be counter-productive as receiving too many emails becomes a nuisance);
- You can easily test what works and what doesn’t work.
What will you do for us?
- create an email marketing strategy and schedule for your business;
- create personalised email template(s) and set up distribution;
- write the marketing content for the email;
- set up tracking and monitoring conversions;
- take away all the hassle, allowing you to get on with other things!
Is it legal to send marketing emails to companies?
Yes, as long as the recipients have already agreed to receive marketing emails from you. We can include a sign-up form on your website where users can enter their details as well as an opt-in check box on your contact page. Technically, you can send emails to companies (but not individuals) without asking permission first but unsolicited email is liable to give a negative impression of your company.
I want more than just a plain text email. Can you make my marketing emails look good?
Yes. We will produce high quality HTML emails that incorporate your brand, latest news, offers and promotions, featured products with links back to your website.