Here are a few of the most common questions we are asked. If you need any further help do not hesitate to get in touch.
We will work to design, develop and create a logo and/or identity mark for your business or personal endeavour.
We work transparently and we firmly believe that communication is the key to success.
The amount of time we have for research is dependent on the size of your budget. The more time we have, the better result. No matter the size of your budget we put everything we have into creating a logo design that you like and want to use.
- Your company stationery, brochures, posters, leaflets, letterheads, business cards, etc.;
- Banners and advertising;
- Websites and web apps including favicons;
- Social media profile and covers e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc;
- App icons (or tiles) for Apple iOS, Android, Blackberry and Windows PC;
- For anything and anywhere else you can conceive!
If you tell us from the beginning where you will be using your logo we can use this information to make sure our final design ‘fits’ with where it will be used.
- your new logo and associated digital files in various formats;
- Logo specification data – font(s), colour swatches used, etc.
- brief guidelines for the use of the logo or icon;
- colour and monochrome (black and white) versions if requested;
- favicon, if requested;
- social media profile icon, if requested;
- business stationery e.g. business cars, letterhead, invoice, etc., if requested;
- Continuing help and support as required – we value our clients very highly and would like to work with you time and again.
- We cannot promise that your logo or icon mark will be a successful brand. No one can promise this – beware those unscrupulous people that do;
- We cannot promise to complete your logo in 48 hours – the more time we have the better work we do;
- We cannot work with approval by committee – talk to us to see how we work best;
- We will not force you to pick a logo you do not like;
- We are not lawyers, we cannot help you with copyrights or trademarking;
- We will not complete final hand over of our work until final payment has been received and processed. If final payment has not be received, we reserve the right to reuse or amend any of our ideas or designs for other clients, or o be used freely as concepts-for-sale in our portfolio.